THE NATIONAL AWARD
FOR INNOVATION AND EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING PROFESSIONALISM
On-Line Applications for the 2006
View application by clicking on name of applicant(s). Materials submitted
in electronic form in support of these applications can also be viewed by clicking
on the title of the item as listed at the end of the application under "Supporting
Materials." If "pdf file" appears after the title of the item,
you must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to view the item.
- Donald Burnett (Idaho): "Professionalism: First Step in Law School"
- Judith Maute (Oklahoma): "Students For Access to Justice"
- Sharisse O'Carroll (Tulsa): "Lawyers Helping Students; Students Teaching Lawyers: Bridging the Gap Through Popular Media to Improve Professionalism in the American Legal System."
- Milton Regan & Jeffrey Bauman (Georgetown): "Legal Ethics and Corporate Practice"
- Joan Vestrand (Cooley): "Law Firm Model for Teaching Professional Responsibility"
- Penny Willrich (Phoenix International): "First Year Lawyering Process Program"
Back to Award